How to include files in an iOS-App?

martin meili bmmeili at swissonline.ch
Thu Mar 1 13:38:58 EST 2018

How can I include e.g. a textfile (let's say „MyText.txt“), when building the standalone application for iOS for the use from within the app (reading from/writing to)?
I get my apps running on my iPad, I can read and write files, and  - if there is no „TheFiles“-folder -  I can create such a folder within the „documents-folder" by the help of the special-folderpath-function.
But how can I include such a folder  („TheFiles“{holding already existing different xy.txt files}) in my iOS-application (inside the documents-folder) when building the standalone, so that I can access these textfiles from within my iOS-Applcation?
Many thanks for you advising me.
Martin