Behaviors not honoring script local variables??

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Jun 26 18:04:30 EDT 2018

 i remember debugging a local script in a datagrid behavior and having to
figure out which index it was working on.....new window would work the same
but you'd still need to give yourself that piece of data that will tell you
which one it is.

another thing i keep on forgetting in v9 is when you hover over variable
names in the debugger .... it shows you the value ....that might help these
kinds of problems.

keep on keepin on Bob....

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <