What exactly does the status pending in Livecode Quality Control Center mean

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jun 26 17:57:30 EDT 2018

> Am 26.06.2018 um 20:12 schrieb Ralf Bitter via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> - On On-Rev using LC server 9 tsNet does not work at all because glibc needs to be upgraded as I was told by support.
>  Custom directives in ~/.bashrc didn’t help, these seem to be ignored by Apache.

Hm, On-Rev support told me that  GLIBC 2.1.4 is needed to run Livecode Server 9 64bit on On-Rev. The 32bit version is working on On-Rev with the older one.
They did not mention that this library is also needed to get the 32bit tsNET external  running with Livecode server 32 bit on On-Rev.

Regards,

Matthias