Behaviors not honoring script local variables??

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jun 26 16:41:19 EDT 2018

> On Jun 26, 2018, at 13:30 , J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Every instance of a behavior maintains its own separate variable values. This is a feature. Globals are the solution if you want them to share the values.

I don't want to share the variables. I want them to be local to the script. The trouble is, they reset as soon as the handler exits. Inside the handler, they all seem to be fine! And ONLY the openStack handler seems to be having the issue, because any other handler, even preOpenStack will retain the script local values! GAH!

Bob S