WordPress REST API's

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Tue Jun 26 12:27:05 EDT 2018

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the input… I was able to get it working, as you said, you need an oAuth plugin which I got and am able to connect fine.

Didn’t know about postman and will check that out.

 I’ve had good success with the library, just some minor tweaks… working good.

Will have to check out Node.JS + Angular. For now, we have to use WP to get out the door. Going forward later on, could be an option.

I’ll be in touch.

Best,

Steve MacLean