tsnet dialog

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 26 12:08:22 EDT 2018

I am catching lc errors, but if tsnet runs into something, it throws up a
dialog, anyway.  For example I have multiple wifi zones in my house.  Some
of those are a good distance away from where I might be.  When my lappie
auto-connects to one of them, the connection will naturally be slow.  In
that case, when LC hits a network issue, it will throw up a dialog saying
that tsnet has been encountering a slow network connection for the last 30
seconds.  That's a bit of a problem if the script I'm trying to run is
supposed to run continuously.
I suppose I could crank up the timeout, but I'd rather not have the dialog,
no matter what happens.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."