8.1.10 Reporting the ScreenSize of a iPhone7: 0,0,375,667

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Jun 23 13:58:56 EDT 2018

Now that we know "Zoomed Mode" has an effect...

The card rect "source of authority" in all case uses the screenRect

1) Oddly, with Zoomed Mode set, it gave the right reading 0,0,414,736

And it set up in portraitUI correctly!

2) Caveat though: passing that rect to these handlers
(in a function that results sPortraitRect and sLandscapeRect)

Results on "mis-drawings" the widget "body" (a browser) on landscape.

mobileSetFullScreenRectForOrientations "portrait,portrait upside down",sPortraitRect
mobileSetFullScreenRectForOrientations "landscape left,landscape right",sLandscapeRect

-------
I believe I have "exhausted" all that I can do with this. I'll turn over to Scotland, there are too many "gotchas" which we hope we have exposed for them.

I back to building new content.

Brahmanathaswami

 J. Landman Gay

    Do you get the same results if you get the rect of the card?