8.1.10 Reporting the ScreenSize of a iPhone7: 0,0,375,667

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Jun 22 22:46:07 EDT 2018

Interesting. I have an 8 plus and will test on Monday.

If you use GM logic, actual pixel size reported should not pose a large problem. GM stores positions either fixed pixels from edge/object or percentage of total H or W from edge/object. If numbers are varying like that, percentage would solve the observed differences.

I will say that I have not done much at all in the sim, mainly just test on my phone. But I don’t have many devices and can’t test the other sizes yet.