IOS 11.4 -- Stuck

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jun 22 21:37:53 EDT 2018

That would go good news. But

LC 8.1.10
Xcode 9.3
Build for iPod,IPhone,iPad.  8.0 or later

(can you make the error dialog box so we can copy it to the clipboard?)

"Unable to build app for device: 394,1260,1" (screen shot here)
http://wiki.hindu.org/screenshots/iOSErr2018--06-22.png

Now, possibly something else is the cause

1) because of getting a screenrect of 0,0,375,667 (even though I had all screens needed and size correctly) instead of 0,0,414,736.  (from all my stand alone, it is not stack specific) And while the team in Scotland kept getting, 0,0,414,735 in the simulator

That implied an Xcode problem that was local to my machine, (possibly?) and I could get the Simulator run either

2) So I delete Xcode (9.2 and 9.3.1) and installed 9.3 to run with  8.1.10

Now this problem arose... one anomaly is that Xcode did not ask to download "extra extensions" as it usually does.

Now I'm stumped on two front:

Can't get the right screen to from iOS and can't even build one

Ha! Life With Apple

BR