[ANN] v2.2 of DB Lib

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jun 19 09:46:40 EDT 2018

Skip, there is no upgrade charge and all previous customers should have
received an email from my shop with the link to the new version by now. I
don't like to charge for upgrades for minor revisions.

Mike, basically it behaves better regarding unicode characters coming into
LC and out of LC into the databases. I still need to iron out some cases
but I think it is better.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 10:01 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <