Need help with a project

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Thu Jun 14 21:08:09 EDT 2018

> you want to include some of the advanced capabilities like restricted trial,
Yes, I do want to use advanced capabilities.

> Does it just wrap the executable or does it encapsulate the entire directory?
It can do either.

I am using pw protection on all stacks, which is is working well. More important is the license activation and management because it is a subscription product—there is a single version which has a free, limited status or a full, paid status—the program needs the capability to shift to either. Also I need to control the installations of the program. It will be used in educational institutions, by individuals, sometimes in iffy locations (China) where I need to minimize piracy.

Peter