Android USB port

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Jun 10 18:05:35 EDT 2018

its very rare that something is not possible ....i hope you find the help
you need...... I have yet to use livecode for mobile dev ....
desktop...different story.....dunno if u've tried the forum....the (gitter)
chatroom may also be good place to ask advanced questions too.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 11:44 AM, Douglas Ruisaard via use-livecode <