Anything LiveCode Can Learn From GO

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Jun 10 11:00:53 EDT 2018

LC and Go have entirely different target markets....but since you can
easily make 1 application talk to another application using sockets .....
or open process...... the LC and Go make a wonderful partnership if you
need to build UI ...but also do High Performance Computing.

The 2 can make a great couple indeed.  But neither can replace the other.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 10:27 AM, Rick Harrison via use-livecode <