Android won't quit

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Jun 9 09:30:11 EDT 2018

Well, thanks  Ralph snaky explanation, I am gonna opt out. Call it a feature "will not implement"  and tell beta testers

"This goes against Android OS. If want quit the app, use the Android "Force Quit"

Even on iOS they have double click home and swipe up

Jacque said: "I want to wipe the app completely so that on next launch I can
reinitialize everything"

 Hmmm. Tell turn your users to "Force Quit"  in order re-init.

Ugly UI,  of course. But there are certain processes where the OS wants to re-boot.

What fight it?

BR