Differences between Commercial and Community versions of LiveCode

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Jun 5 22:37:12 EDT 2018

Looking at the code, “deflate” is called on the stack as it is being written out (zlib). So while not easy, it should be possible to separate a stack file from the binary if deployed from the community edition. It would take a bit of work to figure out where the file started and ended. Well over what I would be willing to tackle at the moment. For anyone so motivated, the relevant source code is in deploy*.cpp (along with the header files).