drawing a Barcode without a Barcode font

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Jul 20 19:12:48 EDT 2018

On 07/20/2018 03:22 PM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode wrote:
> Hey Mark (or anyone?)
> Feel like writing up a widget for this (with lots of comments) as an
> instructional? (Plus the fact that it'd be a very useful widget in its own
> right)

Heh. I've got a UPC barcode widget, unfortunately there's no way to
share them via revOnline or whatever. I actually started out modifying
it to generate 2of5 barcodes as well, but the code ended up being much
messier than the LCS version, so I stopped.

Seems to happen every time I go down the widget road. Either there's
a) a better, easier way to do it in LCS or
b) a brick wall I run into where LCB isn't up to the task.

So LCS,LCB,LCD,LSD... gotta flip a coin.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com