Docker

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Jul 10 16:38:19 EDT 2018

mike i'm really curious about what you are building to be running LC as a
(web?) service?  I've done some tests with that but i have yet to gain
complete clarity that I can use it the way I want ..... I've done some very
basic testing on a centos box on digital ocean.  my bash code loooked like
this before i got to the service

yum -y install fontconfig freetype freetype-devel fontconfig-devel libstdc++
yum -y install wget
yum install monit

thats all i needed to run it and i had successful connections....,(I
think....I also tested locally so i can't be sur)  but ran into trouble
when the requests went over a certain size then even my local running
standalone couldn't get the data that the request included. i was using the
httd library to accept and reply to requests.

so i'm curious about your experience with that when you get to it.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:18 PM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode <