Transitioning to LiveCode 9...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 10 16:31:18 EDT 2018

Well you will be glad to know the search (and replace) feature has been so vastly improved that what used to take over a minute to search all substacks for, now takes 3 or 4 seconds. The replace function is just as fast. You could search for "the effective label" and replace it with "the label" with I think, complete confidence, in all your scripts all at once.

I wouldn't try globally replacing variables beginning with "the" with "t" of course, that would be disastrous. :-)

Bob S