Standalone in IDE Test Works; But Not From SA

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 08:43:22 EDT 2018

Hi Brahmanathaswami,

This does sound strange. I would expect either to successfully install the
app to your phone in both cases, or to fail in both, as the "Test" button
uses mergDeploy to install the app, which essentially does what Xcode does,
but all in one button.

Does the device log from Xcode show anything useful the moment the app
crashes?

Best,
Panos
--

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 2:28 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode