Future support for Serial Coms

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Jul 4 12:01:02 EDT 2018

There is not currently a library available that does what you want.  With
LCB, you could package your own.  There are a couple of packages with code
that interfaces with USB deices, but I don't know enough about Android to
build them in a way that works with LCB.

Here are a couple:
https://github.com/felHR85/UsbSerial
https://github.com/mik3y/usb-serial-for-android

Here is an example of using the first one:
https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/projects/communicate-with-your-arduino-through-android/

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 7:25 AM, General 2018 via use-livecode <