iOS Submission -- Invalid Binary

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sun Jan 28 12:59:21 EST 2018

Hi All,

I’ve just submitted an iPad-only iOS app using
MacOS 10.12.6
LC 8.1.3
Xcode 8.2.1.

I received this from Apple:
----------
Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Finger Glove COUNTING". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Binary - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.

Does that mean I need to change my LC/Xcode combination used for the build?

As I reviewed list comments, I saw a reference to using Xcode 9.2 when submitted for the new iPhone X… this app doesn’t do that.

Thanks for any thoughts.

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com