Feature proposal: mobileActualAllowedOrientations?

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sun Jan 28 09:12:06 EST 2018

All of my apps are iOS only. And virtually all are landscape only. When the iPhone is set to portrait lock, my apps still open as landscape orientation… that’s how they were designed. I wouldn’t want the user to have to take the extra steps to unlock the orientation.

II do have a couple apps that are in portrait orientation only. When the user has the device in landscape, the app still opens as portrait.

be well,
randy
classroomFocusedSoftware
-----