[off] Apple to unify ios/macos apps next year

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 2 14:04:25 EST 2018

A radically slower processor and/or a limited number of expansion ports? Of course you can get cheap laptops too. But your point is taken. Whenever someone asks me, "What computer (or phone or tablet) should I buy?" I always ask, "Why are you wanting to do with it?" I am all in favor of small/inexpensive devices which are limited in their functionality. In fact, that is what the iPhone, and then later the iPad and android based devices actually did for the market. They filled a huge niche where a lot of people (Mom/Dad/Grandparents/School Kids) didn't need a relatively expensive laptop, but there was nothing else available.

Bob S