LiveCode Widget Factory

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Thu Feb 22 13:03:23 EST 2018

Not sure this is feasible yet, I’m still in the early research stage, but I’ve just seen a point where one of the iOS apps that I built for my own personal use could be made much more useful if it could communicate with Apple Watch, it’s basically for quickly and easily recording times of certain events, so not very complex.

Could a widget be used for communicating with Apple Watch?

I appreciate the watch app would probably need to be built with Xcode or Swift, but if a LC app could communicate with it, that would be awesome and definitely worth paying for.

Paul