A little Levure-oriented question

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Feb 22 10:42:28 EST 2018

If you watch Trevor's youtube videos you will see he makes allowance for this. No need to behaviorize a script that will never change, and only applies to one object. You could, but no one says you have to. In fact, if you don't have a need for versioning, don't use a foreign text editor, don't share common code between multiple objects, and don't need the features a git repository can give you, then you don't need behaviors. I didn't start using them until I got tired of editing code in identical buttons in 15 different modules every time I had to change something. I don't particularly need Levure either for most of what it does, but I really like Sublime Text, and would like to use that if I could.

Bob S