libsodium on LiveCode?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Feb 20 23:50:28 EST 2018

Had not seen the tsNet handler, but that is an RSA key. Scuttlebutt uses a
different key type. There are other useful things in the library. There is
some overlap, but enough different to make it worthy of an effort.

I’ll need to take a look at the MS links.

Hopefully the rest of today and tomorrow will go better!
On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:13 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode <