Features and shortcomings of html5

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 20 18:25:07 EST 2018

I've been asked if I can convert a stack to HTML5, which I haven't
worked with yet. I'd like to know, in general, what can be done and what
can't. What are the limitations?

The examples I've seen are mostly basic, usually just a one-card stack
with image or graphic manipulations. I'm also aware of the fairly long
initial load time, though I guess that's been cut back a bit. The stack
I will be working with will require many cards, navigation, and possibly
changing stacks (probably in the same window.)

What else would I need to consider?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com