A little Levure-oriented question

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Feb 20 18:15:08 EST 2018

I’m following the Levure discussion and of course Trevor's pronouncements with great interest. One thing strikes me - is there really a universally understood meaning to the term “UI stack”? I do understand the concept of separating the UI from the logic of an app, but any UI must contain **some** logic, mustn’t it? In the LC world, by ‘logic’ of course I really mean code. What level of coding is permissible to allow in a UI stack, do people think? I have a feeling that some folks’ idea of this is going to be very different from some others’. Perhaps there is an orthodoxy about this, but I am not familiar with it.

Graham