SE: restore default handlers?

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Tue Feb 6 17:59:41 EST 2018

On 02/06/2018 02:46 PM, Geoff Canyon via use-livecode wrote:
> Does this do what I think it does!? i.e. make it so rev code can throw errors, be debugged, breakpointed, and stepped through.

Yes, it does... but be careful with it. It will also pinpoint all the
ugly errors in the IDE stacks. I only enable it when I'm trying to debug
my own system stacks, then turn if off again as soon as I've got things
working.

Also note that gRevDevelopment is a global, so
global gRevDevelopment; put true into gRevDevelopment
is what you need.

.. I set up a devolution button to enable/disable this feature, and it's
my most-used devolution option.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com