SE: restore default handlers?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 17:46:52 EST 2018

Does this do what I think it does!? i.e. make it so rev code can throw errors, be debugged, breakpointed, and stepped through.

If so, oh my goodness you just made my day. I have been debugging  Navigator for fourteen years now, all with answer statements and puts. My code is literally riddled with commented-out ‘put “got here”’s

I can’t wait to get home to try this out...

gc