"module format not supported"

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Mon Feb 5 06:19:38 EST 2018

Hi Ben,

The module format has changed between LC 8 and 9, so any custom widget
built in LC 8 will NOT work out of the box in LC 9 and vice versa, but all
you have to do is rebuild the widget (i.e. recompile the .lcb file) using
the LC version that shows that error.

Also note that there were some changes between LC 9 DP-9 and DP-10, so if
you built the widget *before* DP-10 AND the widget uses the "post" or
"send" syntax, you'll need to rebuild it with DP-10 or DP-11.

Hope this helps,
Panos
--

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 11:03 AM, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <