FormattedHeight of a field and its contents

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Feb 3 12:12:53 EST 2018

David,

Nice.... I've been wrestling with this. I am going to see how your observations translate into mobile. I'm going to apply your of findings to my app and see if I get better results than I get now. There have been a few threads in the past few years addressing vertically centering text in a field. None of them seem to address all font size cases. This 6px thingy might explain a lot!

Thanks again for all your work.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services