Image Remove Perimeter White Space

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Dec 26 19:19:37 EST 2018

Thanks All!

I was not totally clear. The area around the visible center is
transparent(not white). I need to do this invisibly in real-time without
user interaction. Luckily all the images are square so I don't have to worry
about keeping the aspect ratio intact. I will just have to go pixel by pixel
and check left, top, right and bottom sides for any non-zero RGB and delete
rows/columns until one of the sides has an RGB that is not zero.

Again... Just when I find myself "WAH"ing I remember this is LiveCode and
things like this are not so bad to code.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net