preOpenCard not running on iPhoneX simulator

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 16 16:12:48 EST 2018

Trap inside the preopencard handler.  LC fails silently in built
applications, so if some code or routine that is either directly or
indirectly triggered by the preopencard handler fails, the handler will
just stop executing.
You might be able to find out what's going on with the mobile debugger, too.

Do do it with code, try
on preopencard
answer "poc"

answer "pre doSomething"
doSomething
answer "dosomething achieved"

answer "preDoSomethingElse
doSomethingElse"
answer "doSomethingElse achieved"

answer "end poc"
end preopencard

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 7:14 AM Alan via use-livecode <