Seeking OSX Code signing consultant...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Dec 11 16:18:51 EST 2018

I do appreciate the tips.

However, the reason we want to PAY someone who knows this is to avoid
the learning time. Also, we do not develop for iOS nor do we deploy to
the Mac App store, so hopefully none of the lessons pertaining to those
apply to us.

As stated in my initial email, we develop in LC under Windows. We build
standalones for OSX and Window. We want to PAY someone to help us set up
code signing under El Capitan (10.11.x) and XCode 8.2.1. I can't imagine
that for someone who knows what they are doing it would take more than a
couple hours on an online meeting (screen sharing ) with us.

I am astonished there are no takers among the LC community. How about
LiveCode Professional Services?