.app to .ipa converter and Xcode version for Mojave?

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon Dec 10 14:05:28 EST 2018

Hi Sannyasin,

thanks for your well put explanation.

I thought that it would be like this.

We'll stick at Android for the Assocation then, a one time fee of 25$ is
perfect for a free app.

So to pay 100$ each year for a free app and also for the LC Community
Plus edition is too much for the nr of users who would use it, since the
app is only accessible via a password.

I don't have a paid dev account yet. I can only play with Xcode and the
iOs emulator.

I can create provisioning profiles within Xcode.

If i make enough money and would have the indy and paid dev account i
would put it on for free for them. But until then, it will be Android only.

I hoped the ipa builder would provide something to get it on their
devices without the iOs store.

Thanks anyway!

Jerry