fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Aug 19 19:21:11 EDT 2018

I did figure out that within preOpenCard, the reported stack rect is still
the dimensions of the saved stack file (at least on iOS).  There is also
the detail that when you hide a group, it sets all of the objects to hidden
which has to be undone in a loop.  I've worked out moving the group and the
background grc, still looking at the math for the widget buttons.  This
would probably be a good place for the Navigation Bar with the option to
select none of the icons (PR submitted, still pending).

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 5:31 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <