Navigator 6.0 Alpha 4

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Sat Aug 18 13:30:43 EDT 2018

Geoff...

Excellent tool but I can't seem to get it to display one of the "cards" of a Data Grid template.  In a "standard" DataGrid Form object, Card Id's 1002 and 1005 are created.

According to the LC Project Browser, which identifies iconically and positionally  the "Data Grid Template xxxxxx" as a "card" (although its Property sees it as a stack) ... and which Navigator correctly identifies it as a stack ... there is a Card id 1005 which contains a few objects, including the Behavior Script of the grid.

Card 1005 does NOT appear in Navigator... or at least I can't find a way to get it to appear.

Any suggestions?

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software