fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Aug 19 10:18:25 EDT 2018

On 8/18/18 8:46 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
> With LC's logical pixels, have total control over our layouts to make
> optimal use of every precious pixel on small screens, all with no more
> work than we've already become accustomed to after years of scripting
> for resizable windows.

Aloha, Richard,

How you are keeping well, the father-in-law health business, keeping 24
hour vigil (we know about that!) et. al.

re Geometry: You keep telling us this again and again, but you never
provide an example. I would be great if you to put example stack of say,
a card with 20 controls, where you make the UI responsive for any device
rect,   I beginning to think the "fullScreenMode [whatEver]" may not be
the best fit for my needs. But would not no where to being-- "I need to
see the code!" I am one who "builds on tradition" and we like to have
have to re-invent the wheel.

Brahmanathaswami