Navigator v 6 is out

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 03:09:31 EDT 2018

I just pushed a new update that has the following features:

1. Right/Control-click on any card or group and the popup menu will include
a "Fold Depth" sub-menu. Setting a depth other than "Show All" will fold
groups within that card/group to that level.
2. Right/Control-click on a group, and Fold Level>0 is available, which
collapses the group itself.
3. Right/Control-click on a card and the minimum level is 1, displaying
base-level controls for the card.
4. You can use the sub-menu on bookmarks and cards in list view. Nothing
bad will happen. The fold depth will be set, but nothing will happen
visually. But see item 5.
5. The Preference dialog now has a menu to set the default fold level. This
takes effect whenever a given Navigator switches from one card to another.
Exactly when the default should apply is an open question for those who
will use the feature.
6. Amazingly, drag-and-drop seems to work (flawlessly?) with folding. Let
me know if you find failure modes.
7. Because of folding it occurred to me to test, and drag-and-drop does not
work flawlessly when a filter is applied to the list. I'll have a look at
that for another update.

As usual, you can get Navigator here
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz3zqi4botzglgq/navigator.zip?dl=1>. Or grab it
from GitHub <https://github.com/gcanyon/navigator>.