Intersect outputs different result in desktop and LC server

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Aug 9 15:55:33 EDT 2018

I think LC9 is faster, but I've never tested, so that's purely "anecdotal".

Yes, I believe it does mean that a new stable release will replace the
older one; I've quoted Robin's mail from my support ticket conversation
below ...

This might be worth a discussion with on-rev support, to see whether
there might be a way they could make available newer version, but allow
guaranteed access to the "older" version for some time after the new one
becomes available so we can all test against it.

I'm sure that if you had to revert (or remain) on an older version, they
would be helpful in supplying a way to do that specific to your account
- but maybe there would be a general way to do it that would make the
option available to all users.

I don't know if anyone on the on-rev team follows his list. Anyone there ?

-- Alex.