Regaining IDE Efficiency: Property Inspector

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Aug 9 11:32:53 EDT 2018

- The PI tabs (Basic, Contents, Custom...) are one thing that is almost
more efficient now than in 6. Good! But still needs improvement. I say
"almost" efficient because the little tab buttons are way too small -
about 11x10 px on my screen. That's takes more effort and concentration
to click, and these are your highest-traffic PI controls. Even 16x16
would be an improvement. Unless there's already a setting for this that
I missed.

Yes... select the gear icon on the right. You can change the size and switch to text labels if you prefer.

Thanks,
Brian