Move command on iOS

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 3 22:27:09 EDT 2018

Here's the relevant part of the script. There's only one "move" command:

     put the long id of grp "iOSPicker" into tGrp
     get the height of tGrp div 2
     put the height of this cd - it into tDestV
     show tGrp -- before updating text
     wait 1 millisecond with messages
     move tGrp to (item 1 of the loc of me),tDestV in 500 milliseconds

I put the wait command in there to see if it made any difference but it
doesn't.

If the above isn't enough, it would be quicker if I could just send you
my client's stack privately. Is that okay? I'll put in a bug report
regardless.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com