Getting Started with DataGrid

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Aug 2 22:14:27 EDT 2018

Aloha "Zryip"

At $45.00 (cheap) and with your own endorsement (knowing that it is maintained)

I'll get it!

Brahmanathaswami

Ps do you have a real name?

On 8/2/18, 12:01 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of zryip theSlug via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    Dear Swami,

    We have some free material about datagrids form or table.

    1. A tutorial written long time ago before I created DGH, exploring the
    very basic concepts of the datagrid control (form and table):
    http://www.aslugontheroad.com/download/category/3-tutorials

    2. Some demo stacks created for demonstrating datagrid's possibilities such
    as drag and drop, calculation, etc
    http://www.aslugontheroad.com/download/category/4-lab

    3. About your screenshot, a datagrid form will be your better option in my
    opinion.

    4. And about Data Grid Helper, I can not answer objectively to your
    question, for sure. All I can say is the tool has regular updates for
    supporting the new versions of LiveCode. A new  major (nothing to do with
    our friend Klaus :) (I prefer to specify because he made me the joke on the
    livecode forum, haha :) )) 2.5 version has been released in June supporting
    dg2 properties, widgets, custom headers, etc. A blog article has been
    published about it, with some available screenshots of the new features:
    https://livecode.com/data-grid-helper-2-5-adds-support-for-datagrid-2/

    Now, if someone in the List want to add a comment about DGH, positive or
    not, he / she is welcome. :)

    Best Regards,