Using the $_POST global in LiveCode server

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Thu Aug 2 18:37:24 EDT 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to change, or even delete, the $_POST[] array in LiveCode
server? I want to clear it after my script has pulled out the info it needs.

Or, maybe there's another way to skin the cat. I have a search page that
returns a list of our online TV programs. But even if the page is
reloaded, the previous search term is still "live" in the $_P, so the
page returns the previously searched list of programs. If a user reloads
the page, I want the page to come up with no program list until they
enter a new search term.

Any pointers?

Thanks!

Tim Selander