Detailed File Information for One File

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 27 10:43:31 EDT 2018

Funny you should mention that. I thought about doing this, but then I have to think about checking to see if the file is open somewhere else. In some cases it would work though. As an aside, I noticed yesterday that modifying a file on MacOS updates not only the modify date but the CREATION DATE as well!! Who thought that was a good idea??

Bob S