Splitting long elements into two lines in an Option Menu

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 27 01:36:08 EDT 2018

Or use a normal field as Craig suggested and create soft-wrapped lines by
inserting ASCII 11 at line breaks. These select as normal lines but
visually appear as separate lines.

>From the 5.5 release notes:

The engine will now interpret a numToChar(11) character in a field
paragraph as an explicit line-
break when the (effective) dontWrap of the paragraph is false. This allows
multiple ‘lines’ to be
displayed within a single paragraph.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 26, 2018 11:43:16 PM Terry Judd via use-livecode