Title Case

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 10:10:49 EDT 2018

I have a stack with 2 fields: the first one "fRAW" contains my
uncapitalised sentence,
the second one, "fCOOKED" is where the capitalised sentences ends up.

I have a button called "SORT THINGS OUT" with this script:

on mouseUp
    put empty into fld "fCOOKED"
    put fld "fRAW" into cRAW
    put 1 into KOUNT
repeat until cRAW is empty
       put word 1 of cRAW into rWORD
   put toUpper (char 1 of rWORD) into cC
       delete char 1 of rWORD
       put (cC & rWORD) into cWORD
       delete word 1 of cRAW
       put cWORD & numToCodePoint(32)after fld "fCOOKED"
       add 1 to KOUNT
    end repeat
end mouseUp

Richmond.