[OT, maybe] - configuring a Windows Installer for a Standalone

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Apr 10 13:18:18 EDT 2018

Hi Matthias

I stopped trying to use InstaMaker some time ago, but I’m sorry to say I can’t remember why - maybe I was just worried that as things were not working, there were too many variables for me to cope with. The reason I’ve forgotten is that I have had a pause in my development work (there is life outside LC, as I am now and then reminded by my nearest and dearest). Anyway I hope to try InstaMaker again shortly.

Graham