9.0 Crashes Constantluy

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Apr 10 12:39:41 EDT 2018

This is the same issue I have been talking about for over a year. The standalone builder opens the *copied* stacks in memory and doesn't close them, so the next time you build for another platform you run into duplicate stack issues. This started happening around v7 I think. The workaround at present is to build for one platform only, and quit LC each time. I suppose you could have a script that purges the openStacks and unregisters any libraries (stacksInUse) but that would cause plugin issues, unless you accounted for those.

Bob S